Monday, June 17, 2013

Moving On ...

I take a deep breath and let it out, centering myself.  I have work to do.

The ego wants to react in kind, inflame the pain.  I just want to stand in love, continue in love, try to keep on for the ones who have some chance to see the face of God.

I still love them, the ones in pain.  I never said I didn't love, but I have said that I don't trust.  And the consequences show me I was right not to trust.  I can't trust my life to the control of those who can't control themselves, those who, refusing to awaken, know nothing but striking out in agony, in the nightmare.  I will not respond in kind, because that is not me.  I am awake and I know the love of God.

I love.  I still love.



2 comments:

  1. It's good that you still love but a shame that you can't trust. They need help so badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're a trustworthy man, who would never threaten to kill someone who you also claim to love. This is the kind of man I can't help because I can't trust him with my life.

      I trust in God, and the Christ within. When I see that in this man's eyes, I will trust again, but not before.

      Delete