Monday, June 24, 2013

Leaping Hurdles

I now have 12 reviews!  This is good!  I thought I read somewhere that once you get 10, Amazon offers another marketing push, but I can't find anything on it at the moment.  Still searching ...



I'm playing around with Amazon Associates, here.  I'll let you know if it's a good program.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=firtim-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B00C7VZZIM&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

OK, well, that's not good.  They give me the code to put in here, and it's supposed to give me a nice, pretty button to link to my novel or whatever else I find interesting that I want to offer.  Didn't work.

Hmph.

Alrighty then, editing and adding again.  Might be my fault, my settings were on  "show HTML literally"






Yaaay, it worked!  This is the book I read today. (Updated on 6/26/13)  Brought tears to my eyes.  Very well written -- she even used a technique that would have been a flaw in another story, but she did it with absolute purpose.  Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment