Thursday, June 27, 2013

Raunchy Romp Review

I just posted this review on Amazon for



Love this Raunchy Romp with the Big Black Cat!

This was a lot of fun to read from start to finish! There were a couple of minor errors that distracted from the story that should have been caught by an editor, which is why I couldn't give it a 5 star, but I really enjoyed it otherwise.

I love an author that can make me laugh out loud! She did. From the first mention of boyfriends who broke up with the witch and then moved, leaving no forwarding address, I was hooked. Still chuckling about that!

Ryker is as hot as they come. Shapeshifter panther meets wicked witch and plays familiar? How cool is that?

It is erotica and a little raunchy at times, but primal and passionate, too. Great story! Just one more once over with a proofreader and I'd definitely give it a 5 star rating.

This is one story I wish I'd written. (Just playing around with the product link here -- this IS mine, for contrast:) Sorcerer's Vendetta (The Secret of Zanalon)

Hey, it worked! If you like this, I think you'll like mine -- but probably more after I put in the explicit sex scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment