Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Time in 28 Years

First times ...  Well, since I've blogged last, I saw Storm for the first time in around 28 years.  He had a lot of trouble making it here; his bus rear-ended someone backing out of a parking lot and that delayed him making his flight.  He was catching a bus from Atlanta after the flight, so when I went to meet him, he didn't get off.  I went early to Savannah so I could visit with my son, so I missed his call to tell me he wouldn't be coming in until the next afternoon.

It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride since then, and I've been dealing with health issues for most of his time here.  I remembered what a high energy guy he was, and that hasn't changed, so this is not easy for him, with me stuck in bed sick.  And with my training in empathic healing work, it's tough for me to deal with, also.  I know what it means, and I can't stop it by myself.

So, I missed my "posting faithfully" on Fridays for my fanfic blogs and I've barely been online.  There have been some other "first times" for both of us, but that's a little too personal to go into here ...



No comments:

Post a Comment